Friday, February 10, 2012

The Three Bears

As I mentioned before, my center loves when we use real pictures. So when our library center was based on the three bears, I decided to make a tri-board matching game based on the book with real pictures. The bowls, chairs, and beds are all matching. The bears are attached to the board. I used the same pictures for each one, but just changed the sizes. Since our twos are still learning sizes, I decided to outline each picture with a black line so that matching would be a little less complex for them. Some of them did a great job understanding the difference between each of the bowls. They loved taking the pictures off of the board and putting them in piles of bowls, chairs, and beds. Then, they would put them back up in their spots. 


No comments:

Post a Comment